to arrive next week
Free food items from the federal government will be available next week for people with monthly income of no more than $1,396, plus $492 for each additional member of the person’s household up to six.
Commodities will be available first come, first served at:
- Burns Community Center, morning of July 21.
- Florence Senior Center, 9 to 11 a.m. July 22.
- Goessel Mennonite Church, 5 p.m. July 21.
- Hillsboro Main Street Ministries, 9 a.m. to noon July 24, also serving Lehigh and Durham residents.
- Lincolnville Community Center, 10:30 to 11 a.m. July 21.
- Marion Senior Center, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 21, with Lost Springs residents scheduled at 11 a.m. Free pallets will be available after commodities are distributed.
- Peabody Senior Center, 10 to 11:30 a.m. July 21.
- Pilsen, 11:30 a.m. July 21.
- Ramona Community Center, morning of July 21.
- Tampa Senior Center, 3 to 4 p.m. July 21
Additional information is available from the county department on aging at (620) 382-3580.